No announcement yet.

Apple - a dem a set di trend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows 95? Yuh mean Microsoft's version of Mac 87?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

These days Apples revenue is about 35% computers, 45% Ipod/iphone, 10% music and another 10% everything else. Yes I agree that the ipod is what brought Apple back.

Windows 95 did not drive Apple into exile. John Sculley did.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

you all over the place Jwage.. The Mac did not go anywhere. People into the arts music and graphics will rely on mac. You maybe using the IPod in a generic way but the UI of the ipod then the Iphone strengents apple the company. Mac the computer remains strong although they are almost 1/3 higher in price for similar hardware.

Comment

Lexmark was BOUGHT by IBM. It existed before and was the main HP competitor in Europe.

Comment

And didn't LG buy Zenith?! Is where Jawge get him facts from?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Apple run any ting fi duh wid graphics an apps. Such when dem seh tablet tek heed kah dem know graphics an technology membah.

Comment

Its always interesting to look at old threads many years later....

I wonder if me bredren Jawge still a call Apple a music company?
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

heh heh... funny reading this thread... apple is still kicking butt... i've been using the iphone for 2 years now... my first 3gs caught fire right into my hands... apple then gave me a replacement without questions... then i upgraded to the iphone 4... that has been a nice experience... i once changed it for an android and had to return to my iphone after 2 days... the iphone was just two easy to use and i missed it after two days...

now i am in the market for a tablet... everybody i know who have the ipad2 loves it... however, i just looked at the galaxy 2 tablet and the galaxy 2 phone and i am impressed with both... i just may go that android route this time... i was told by this techie kid that i should not make a move until the iphone 5 and the new galaxy phone comes out... he also says to wait for the new ipad and the galaxy tablet... i think i will wait to see before making any decisions on phones and tablets...

memba when tablet was a pill...
                  'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

So yuh nuh memba when tablet used to be for issuing commandments? LoL

Comment

lol !

Come full circle..

Comment

lol... willi fi yuh age paper chizel inna stone... full circle fi chu... wonda if silly will ever revert tuh mean holy as it once was...

Comment

Maybe it still does.

Haffi respect the archetype of the JOKER.

Comment

[quote=Baddaz;340216]
                            memba when tablet was a pill...[/quote]

Dat's my line, you gonna pay me ROYALTY.......
                            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                            - Langston Hughes

Comment

i think you should buy a palybook....

Comment

lol... since mi never file yuh ownaship papaz or copyright... i will pay you in church...

Comment

Working...
                                X