X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple - a dem a set di trend!

http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home...et-at-the-door

BLACK LIVES MATTER

The trend in building hype for thier new product you mean? LOL.

Looking forward to see what this tablet thingy will be about.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

tablet failed before what special now.. Apple is all about the UI. The tablet Pcs was ok if you need that sort of thing. but maybe the touch screen technology maybe be useful.

Comment

I think the mass market is ready for touch screen technology now in a way that they were not before the iphone/ipod touch. What Apple has been good at in recent years is making thier products something that you want rather than need. They are really good at the hype game.

If thier tablet is not just a netbook but also an excellent e-book reader and they find a way to provide magazine and newspaper content with a new kind of experience it could be interesting. The magazine and news content providers really want something like that to take off to recreate thier business model.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I have lots of customers shipping back Apple iPhones-- due some 'crashing' (or something like that).
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I respect them for transforming to Music comapny when windows was kiccking butt. They seem to yearn to be a computer company again. Microsoft is is giving ground a litlle due to opensource. I think Apple may think now is the time to get back in. They are what you call a real survivor.

Comment

Haven't heard of them "crashing" much whatever that means but AT&Ts network cannot handle the bandwidth in big cities. iphone users are less than 5% of AT&T cellpone customer base but use more than 40% of the bandwidth because they tend to be more tech oriented.

I have an iphone and rarely have any connectivity issues but I live in small city Orlando.

Comment

you cant beat apple on the user experience. I think the first tablet failed as you needed the sylus and secondly they were slower than the pc running xp. we will see now with the increase cpu and memory capacity especially ddr2 technology.

Comment

So you saying they are not a computer company now? Mind the Apple evangelists come looking fe crucify you. LOL. Is only a handful of companies sell more PCs than Apple. HP, Dell and one or two more.

They are not just a computer company anymore though, between the iphone, ipod and the commissions they make off music and apps in thier store they have pretty diversified income streams these days. Look like them ready for a run at the media business now.

Comment

hayter!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I have returned ove 40 iphones for customers so far>>>>>

Apple to Recall the iPhone 3G?

Filed in archive Mobile by jeff goldman on August 14, 2008

Photo courtesy of iStockphoto, Jon Schulte

The snazzy new iPhone 3G is driving early adopters crazy with severe network connection problems - and according to BusinessWeek's Peter Burrows, while the problem comes down to the Infineon chip, the company is hoping to resolve it via an upgrade.

] plans to remedy the problems through a software upgrade rather than through a more disruptive step, such as a product recall," Burrows writes.

Still, don't rule out a recall just yet. "Sweden's leading engineering publication [Ny Teknik]... said they had obtained a report that showed... the likely cause of the 3G iPhone problems is faulty adjustments between the handset's antenna and an amplifier that receives very weak signals from the antenna. Such a defect could result in inadequate 3G connectivity and slower data speeds," according to redOrbit.

HL

Comment

with every one you return you make money, right? then what's the problem, hl?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

the problem iz i would like to have more product recall of this sort....

HL

Comment

Nutting new.. they have always done so..

Comment

Iman Dell, HP and the few more are the ones that really pumping out the IBM compatibles. Then you can factor in the no names that comes from china at the "computer shows". Music is now their main revenue and because of that it brought back Mac in a way (remember windows 95 drove apple into exile and buried Netscape with Internet explorer).

IBM created the brand lexmark but they seem stuck with printers. Hey rename is the game in town. Even zenith is now LG. All TVs with HD tuner has to pay royalties (for everyone made) to LG. Why? because zenith holds the patent. Aah just threw the TV thing in.

Comment

Working...
                              X