duck !

lol !

Comment

Quack quack !! lol
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        Karl,
        I don't ever remember Ben professing anything about his sexual lifestyle. Not that it matters. We know his stance on homosexuality which I agree with (his stance that is), it doesn't mean you have to be gay... I mean, and unuh don't tell mi seh is not a right analogy, many white folks fought alongside blacks for human rights.
        You, Ben Jammin and unnuh preferred stance is of no concern to us on the site. Tek it somewhere else

Comment

Originally posted by Farmah View Post
          I agree that their "alternative" lifestyle & sexuality should not be thrown into every thread we discuss. However, since some people here have the propensity to open such debates - then maybe - we could think about opening a forum for such debates. Afterall, "they" too have "their" story.
          hmmmm ...... a F.a.g Forum? Interesting solution.
          Last edited by Don1; December 19, 2009, 07:37 PM.
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Your tagline must be a joke..

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
              Your tagline must be a joke..
              what tag line?

Farmah has made a valuable contribution to the search for solutions to the homo issue on the board.

I merely found the idea of a dedicated place for such discussions interesting...and said so.

Is that wrong or impermissible or offensive?

One would have thought that you of all people would revel in a forum all your own.

That would be progress through recognition of the high importance of the issue ..nuh true?
              Last edited by Don1; December 19, 2009, 07:43 PM.
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

True Assassin like those fighting against Bruce, Man a yard and Bartlet?
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

I have no problem with people opposing them First let me say it again. I have said many times on the forum I am not impressed with the job Shaw has done. Check my archieves but you wouldn't see it because you have one agenda to brand me. Can you show me where I said Shaw has done a good great job or even tried to defend him?

Secondly criticise them, I have no problem with that, what I have a problem with is when it is not based on facts.
                  When you spoke about his constituency I said I have no reason to support Barlett on that but on the tourism portforlio that is in the public domain

Don't hide now, don't do your regular of asking questions without willing to even answer or put up your facts.
                  Last edited by Assasin; December 19, 2009, 08:12 PM.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ben professes his homesexual advocacy in debates where no advocacy is needed and others attack him personally in debates for his advocacy that have nothing to do with the debated topic.

Karl is right it needs to stop, If Ben has an agenda to advocate , start a new thread to advocate it and if others choose to attack him do the same , like I do.

Ben like I said years back , we agree to disagree , we could have a beer and I would tell yuh , di agenda caaaan work , granted you might argue resistance is futile...lol

I will not hijack any post to attack the agenda .If need be I will start my own.It is a public forum and we should address each other with respect , the name calling thing only shows our lack of class, or inability to present a point and defend it.

Mi nuh like it wi betta dan dat.

Thanx
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

but that's the problem. it always disintegrates into the usual name-calling, tracing, fiyah-bun discussion.

i say if we can't avoid that, then keep the debate, no matter how necessary it might be, off the forum.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I agree.. let us keep all debates that end up in name-calling and tracing off the forum..

lol !

Comment

Do you believe the fight for the rights for Gays to marry is an Agenda ?

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                            Do you believe the fight for the rights for Gays to marry is an Agenda ?
                            Yes. A futile agenda

Comment

Ironic how misconceptions on this site rolls into "fact".

Maudib never professed to be gay. He is just a staunch champ of gay rights. Not remotely the same thing. That does not stop Don1 and others craking jokes about it.

Then we have Maudib insiting that Don1 is a thinly veiled comrade looking to advance any and all things PNP. Not remotely true. Don1 is on record as blasting the PNP for perceived shortcomings. He has publicly called the irrelevant and useless, yet still Ben thinks he is pining for their return.

Guys, stick to the facts as laid out.

Comment

Once again I have to make a correction.

"Then we have Maudib insiting that Don1 is a thinly veiled comrade looking to advance any and all things PNP"

That is a misrepresentation of the facts.

Don1 sympathies are clear and his 'leaning' is clear. There are many comrades that have been dissapointed by the state of their party and the downward turn it has taken and cuss dem. They will NEVER admit that the JLP has outperformed the PNP however.

Maybe he has been turned off by PJ and Portia.. many comrades or 'Manley Babies' have been... mention Eddie name and yuh will know...

Mi si dem and mi KNOW DEM !!

Anyone that is unable to admit the material difference between PNP and JLP Formed Govts is clearly compromised...

Comment

Working...
                                X