No announcement yet.

UFOs in Downtown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey peeps, mi touch di streets and get the facts. it look serious. we may have a black weekend. warship deh a port royal fi real and it seems us soldiers a position demself. mi ago batten up mi house cause dis wuss dan hurricane. thank god i live in beautiful portmore.

Comment

wha happen? Call the police fi mi nuh
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
        hey peeps, mi touch di streets and get the facts. it look serious. we may have a black weekend. warship deh a port royal fi real and it seems us soldiers a position demself. mi ago batten up mi house cause dis wuss dan hurricane. thank god i live in beautiful portmore.
        yuh a joker fi real!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Calm down, this is just extra precautions being taken by the JLP for their conference.

They do not want a repeat of the fracas at the last one.

JLP don't play !

lol !

Comment

Relax..it's just some Wasps....

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
            ...from a wasp nest... on a PR mission. Dem nuh reddy fi come fi Dudus yet.
            Yuh too nervous.

USS Wasp arrives in 'Ochi'

BY ALESIA EDWARDS Observer staff reporter alesiae@jamaicaobserver.com
            Saturday, November 21, 2009

OCHO RIOS, St Ann - The St Ann's Bay and Mandeville Regional hospitals, as well as several schools here and in Manchester are among a number of institutions which are to benefit from approximately US$98,000 (J$8.722 million) worth of educational and medical supplies brought into the island by United States vessel, the USS Wasp (LHD 1).

The supplies were brought in as part of the Mandeville Rotary Club-Cape Coral Gold Coast Rotary Club Jamaica project.
            Two crew members stand guard near boxes of educational and medical supplies aboard the USS Wasp vessel which anchored off the coast of Ocho Rios, St Ann, Thursday. The supplies, which will be donated to schools and hospitals in St Ann and Manchester, were brought in as part of the Mandeville Rotary Club-Cape Coral Gold Coast Rotary Club Jamaica project.
            Approximately 23 computers, large stocks of books and other educational material, toys and medical supplies were offloaded from the vessel Thursday and are to be handed over to different groups for distribution in Manchester and St Ann.

The multi-purpose amphibious assault ship anchored about 15 miles off the coast of Ocho Rios - one of several stops to be made in the region as part of a three-month deployment under the Theater Security Co-operation.
            Two heavy-duty Ford 450 trucks were also handed over to the Jamaica Defence Force (JDF). As part of its mission, members of the vessel have also engaged JDF personnel in professional exchanges, including training in a number of areas.

"We are just going to be operating here for the next few days working with the JDF and the local government, showing them what the Navy brings and our capabilities," explained Commodore Rudy Laco.
            USS Wasp Commodore Ruby Laco hands over the keys to the Ford F450 truck (in background) to Cheryl Phillips-Hemmings of the Jamaica Defence Force, Up Park Camp. (Photos: Alesia Edwards)
            "Jamaica is one of our key partners in the region and it's important that we have an opportunity to be able to work together to solve some regional challenges and part of that relationship is our ability to conduct operations," he added.

He explained that the supplies, which were transported by the USS WASP, were donated by different charitable organisations in the US. Commodore Laco said members of his team will also visit the St Ann's Bay Hospital and Fern Grove Basic School to hand out 'care' packages and toys to children.
            Meanwhile, past assistant governor at the Rotary Club of Mandeville, Dr Patrick Adizua, said the New Green Primary and Junior High as well as several other schools in Mandeville will receive computers and other
            school supplies.

"This is tremendous, we are pleased that the USS WASP was able to ship the items for us. it would have probably cost us US$10,000 to get these items to Jamaica," Dr Adizua told the Observer Thursday.
            The USS WASP is the lead ship of all new-class multipurpose amphibious assault ships. Its main mission is to load, transport and land troops and their equipment in support of amphibious operations anywhere in the world.

Nasstacia Daley is among 15 Jamaican crew members aboard the vessel. She said she was grateful the Navy was able to make a positive contribution to her birth country and that people from her hometown in Mandeville would benefit.

"It's a good feeling to know that you work with an organisation or group that can make a meaningful contribution to your country and that some of my own relatives might even benefit from what has been donated," she said.

Some 1,200 crew members and 2000 troops are accommodated on the vessel, which has a deck that supports a full range of Navy and Marine Corps helicopter, aircraft take-off and landing as well as space for the ship's various amphibious vehicles.
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

so mi batten up fi nutt'n?

Comment

mek di board dem stay same place. dis is too much coincidence. sumpten a go happen, sumpten a go happen!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

could be a show of force, but as you say it is no coincidence or maybe them catch Dudas "out a sea" by special forces.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

PPL unuh really think if the US going for Dudus they would do it in the open? We all would hear that Dudus is missing, only to find out he is in NY.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

But the show of force maybe fi keep him cronies them quiet and see what they are up against.

Comment

dudus coulda gone arready. unnu stay dere.

in any case, a jlp insider has told me that by december dudus is outtahere!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mek dem stay deh. Dem a Adams them them a deal wid?

I bet before the public know of a signature Dudas will be in the US hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                            Mek dem stay deh. Dem a Adams them them a deal wid?

I bet before the public know of a signature Dudas will be in the US hands.
                            Doesn't he have to have an extradition hearing before?
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                              Doesn't he have to have an extradition hearing before?
                              That hearing will take place aboard a US vessel...maybe even inside JA territorial waters or airspace... ah legal wi legal
                              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

It depends on where they catch him, if it is in "Jamaica". But either way if we have a fugitive that the Jamaican government is "afraid" to turn in or afraid of "civil war" then won't the US kindly offer some help?

Comment

Working...
                                X