X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie, Sass, Ben please guys I beg of you

tell me what's going on here:
    http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/glean...ead/lead1.html

It's okay don't . I have been saying it long ago that we have to roll up our sleeves and PRODUCE. First start by restructuring our education system, then we go agreesively after certain technology niches. This should be done independent of which party is in power. Tourism has bailed us out for too long; now it's going to be meaner and leaner. mexico is learning a lesson from having a weak political system (one that's vulnerable to illicit trade of drugs) We should take note too. When Mexico emerges and the rest of central america start to go agressively after tourism, where willwe stand? Cuba also knows that tourism was a traditional bread winner (something they lost because of the revolution).

Ja can ill afford to depend on bauxite anymore (worst part is that we just don't have the local expertise to exploit it fully). The info age has given us chance to pursue market niches that were once out of our reach. It will take work but it can be done. The people should ensure that the march to economic indepence should be free from politics. In other words no matter how many elections; the island should be moving on the same beat.

If not the above, then Somalia here we come.

fram di time? wi nuh reach somalia yet?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

What is going on ?

You cannot read ?

18 years of mismanagement of the economy and the country.

18 years of your support and others of your ilk.

There is only one thing I hate more than the PNP Govts for what they have done to this country.. try and guess what that is...

Comment

I agree that crime is unfixable, since politics & crime are joined at the hip. There is a glimmer of hope when it comes to the economy, according to an international expert.
        Last edited by Hortical; November 17, 2009, 12:57 PM.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I don't give up. If Bruce can't fix it give to someone else and if that person can't fix it then give it to someone else.

Ireland got fix, Dominican Republic got fixed, China got fixed. If we stay deh Somalia and Liberia will be productive state while we say we can't fix the challenges we have have.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X