RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamaica: Adrift on a Sea of Incompetence...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
    Who ah PNP?? Yuh sound like di Rear Admiral.. im ah yuh Drivah yahsuh?? LOL!!

Incompetence is incompetence...whether it be PNP or JLP. The JLP is demonstrating a similar incompetence and lack of vision as the PNP....give them 5-10 more years and they will be show the same corruption the PNP displayed.

Things are just as I predicted many moons ago.... no worse....I'm not happy to be proved 100% correct....but ah suh di ting set....strait
    Little did I know that the JLP did not need the suggested time to establish themselves as even more corrupt than the PNP.

Corruption at Warp Speed...
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
      A minor revision...Jamaica CONTINUES to go to hell under Golding....he didn't start it...but is doing his best to contribute to the rot.

The jury is in...it is incontrovertible, inescapable and undeniable....except to fellow tribalists.

Sad.... we need a new way... a New Paradigm.

I'm happy to see people coming around to the obvious truth...one by one.
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
      X