Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eddie was a great contributer to the Jamaican Music Industry

Comment

interesting. Many of thsoe listed on the jbc chart while popular has some surprises. Juggling by Thrulller u is surprising.. nice tune but did not run the cut from a dancehall perspective. was lady in red by sanchez not that year..

Comment

You right somebody mussi did a smoke or drink something because I didn't even think "Careless Whispers" by Thriller U made the top 100. Them musti mean by George Micheal and Wham.

Nuff a them song is not in the top 20. Not because of quality but because them never popular. Them days a the height a my party and stage show days so them can't tell nothing.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yup was playing sound system in those days and while i know those tunes very few were big big tunes but they were nice tune. Now to be fair the years run into each other but I cant what year what tune but most of those tunes are just ok. But who knows.. i never really gauge it by the charts but by the streets...

Comment

Working...
          X