Oh ... by the way.. word is the beloved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh ... by the way.. word is the beloved

Renato Decardova Valentino Adams interested in the Commish position. Can you imagine? Then again if Bernie Kerrick was Commish of the NYPD ... why not?

Oh bwoy ... Commission Renato Decardova Valentino Adams. Newscasters would have a mouth full. When dem done read the name half the news time use up.

As Bounty used to say People Dead!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Adams too AMBITIOUS A dat time we would have Butchering
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

LOL, it is not funny but I had to chuckle when i saw the story yesterday, poor thing him nuh realise this job is more desk and admin than actually going on the road to kill people who he thinks are bad people...
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

he said he would change its role. he said on CVM the other night that he would be the first commish to not have desk duties.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Are you suggesting he would have his own ......parlour?
          "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

heh heh! what ...... mean?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
            X