Fraudulent Claims of Jamaican Spice Caught In O Town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraudulent Claims of Jamaican Spice Caught In O Town

Yesterday evening, I was in my office late, with the evening news on the television behind me. A shocking report caused me to swing my chair around and watch in amazement. It appears that the US Customs Service and the Orlando Police had unloaded a substantial cargo, in numerous boxes, whichhad come on a flight from Jamaica. The boxes were professionally labeled as Jamaican Spice. I almost fell out of my chair when the reporter and the Customs agents said they were very familiar with Jamaican Spice and the cargo was definitely not Jamaican Spice. I started laughing uncontrollably, and my boss, who was the only other person who was still at work, walked over to my office see what was so funny. When he was told, he smiled broadly and said that it was definitely not Jamaican Spice. It was Jamaican herb. How dare the perpetrators give Jamaican Spice a bad name!

By the way, the forums here were a lot more interesting and fun when they were regularly graced by the visits and postings of Jamaican Spice. I hope she is doing wonderfully and will post on a regular basis, again, soon!
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"
Working...
X