Its official, the BOJ gov was fired. For the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    When Maudib called you Dumbone ...I thought he was going overboard ... but the reality is yuh mek him look like a genius.
    Suh yuh an di Rear Admiral ah spar?

Mine yuh nuh!! Nuh mek mi haffi fi deal wid fi yuh case tuh.

den again...yuh back broad.... lol!!
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      would you care to answer?
      no.

mi dun gi yuh di winnins areddy....whaapen yuh cyan tek success??

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
        Ah Jawges mek Campion. Never forget dat!
        Campion ah unnu pickney??

Mine yuh nuh!

Comment

R.a.ss...see one nex one yah fram yessideh:

Lazie
          ... well you could have listened to the PM's presentation nuh true? For some of you no matter what, you'll still find a way to blame the gov't.

nice

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post

den again...yuh back broad.... lol!!
            Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
            Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
              Mi look like you boxcover secretary.

Originally Posted by Me
              LOL..

What a world. Man love high interest rates and give himself a 5% loan.

King Derrick.

My response -

Two things - Salaries and perks of this JLP appointees, including consultants and the like, across the full range of government, quasi-government and supposedly independent entites owned by the state?

...and full list of and terms of loans granted by Government entities to its employees since this JLP administration came into power?

Thank you!
              Here comes Me –

Mi look like you boxcover secretary.

Haven’t a clue who or what you “look like”!

However returning to my response – All I am saying the politicians and those who act as their apologists ‘tek man fi fool’’. They come out with utterances and believe the, in their minds, stupid voters will swallow the soundbites, hook, line and sinker.

It is arrogance and a belief that those ‘listening’ are beneath them that spurs such conscious or deep seated (sub-conscious) positioning of self. The question signs merely say to all who read the post, “question the utterances - What has the poster or the person quoted...left out/hidden/or has concluded we the readers are too silly to 'see'?” ...and a reading of this specific response by me suggests two possible areas among others in which we could think on.

Boss, if I wanted to ask a favour of you – I would have started by addressing you. When the poster is not addressed by me, it means the/my post is just a comment on the post being addressed…and gives an insight into my current thought process(es).

Sorry you took it to mean I was giving a command or asking a favour. Those were the furthest thing from my mind.
              Last edited by Karl; November 5, 2009, 12:59 PM.
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Hmm..."fellow drunkards"? Don1 is a drunkard? Who are his "fellows"? What is this going here???

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                  Hmm..."fellow drunkards"? Don1 is a drunkard? Who are his "fellows"? What is this going here???
                  I've been known to take a few....emphasis on the "few"...so i'm unsure about the reference myself....and am unsure who the "fellows" are.

I won't refuse a nice, round merlot however.

mi did ave a gyal name suh one time tuh..lol!

Comment

Ah weh yuh deh?

Wi mek KC too! LoL

Bishop Gibson was a GEORGIAN.

The StGC Jesuits formed Campion out of StGC. We shared much the same staff in the early days. Camion is named after the acclaimed Jesuit, Edmund Campion. Campion House at StGC was famed for being the best at Sports in my time. I was Bellarmine House, thus anti-Campion. LoL

Go study up yuh history.

Comment

Funny..lol suh Lazie must be the chief of staff ...lolol if im a move wid the Rear Admiral.

Don 1 did i say welcome to the RBYZSC forum , if not welcome your humour is one of the best .

I like how yuh deal wid dem ,seeing that lazie a Man u man dem allways united...lol.
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                        Ah weh yuh deh?

Wi mek KC too! LoL

Bishop Gibson was a GEORGIAN.

The StGC Jesuits formed Campion out of StGC. We shared much the same staff in the early days. Camion is named after the acclaimed Jesuit, Edmund Campion. Campion House at StGC was famed for being the best at Sports in my time. I was Bellarmine House, thus anti-Campion. LoL

Go study up yuh history.
                        Di Jesuit dem busy.

Comment

Somebody help Karl with him list.

Comment

wha? neva know yo ina di same house.....we dominate sports day fi di last couple years mi did deh deh....somehow all adi athlete dem did ina Bellarmine...HAHAHA
                            Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                            Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Easy mi Bellarmin Lion!

Yuh done know.

Comment

Working...
                              X