35 million a year pay package? Nuh wonder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 35 million a year pay package? Nuh wonder

the former BOJ Gov was so upset when Cliff Hughes contacted him Friday evening.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    the former BOJ Gov was so upset when Cliff Hughes contacted him Friday evening.
    Whey you a chat bout. Nuff on here argued that he was worthy to be paid more than Greenspan. As usual the silence is deafening.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
      Whey you a chat bout. Nuff on here argued that he was worthy to be paid more than Greenspan. As usual the silence is deafening.
      USD5,000,000 or thereabouts?
      Not bad! ...was he doing a good job? In other words was he worth it?

....I wonder if that is out of line with what some others 'reap'? ...I guess Lazie would drop dead if he found there were others who were
      paid more

...not you though, Rudi?
      Right?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        USD5,000,000 or thereabouts?
        Not bad! ...was he doing a good job? In other words was he worth it?

....I wonder if that is out of line with what some others 'reap'? ...I guess Lazie would drop dead if he found there were others who were
        paid more

...not you though, Rudi?
        Right?
        Bwoy ... unuh love quote US$ eeh?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Bwoy ... unuh love quote US$ eeh?
          It appears to me the cost of living is higher in JA!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

karl, yuh muss mad!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

"Stark, staring mad"...they use to say. No wonder so much poverty in Jamaica....it's a NATIONAL DISGRACE!!!!!

Comment

Man a make Bernake earnings look like street vendor.

LOL

Comment

Karl, $35 million JA is roughly $350,000 US... if that's what you're referring to. Still not bad if you can get it.
                  Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                    "Stark, staring mad"...they use to say. No wonder so much poverty in Jamaica....it's a NATIONAL DISGRACE!!!!!
                    Mosiah I can understand...but from you, why?

Comment

Only recently...

Comment

Karl seh di cost of living higher in Jamaica...

Mi ah apply fah a Wage increase den !

lol !!

Comment

...and how much other perks came wid that? Car, gal, cell phone, house, boat etc.?
                          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Mi di hear some scandal regarding di house him was supposed to be living in..

But that was before the new dispensation post 2007..

Comment

Working...
                            X