RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sickko you think Barlett fake the numbers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sickko you think Barlett fake the numbers?

ruise ship spending up Thursday, 29 October 2009 http://www.radiojamaica.com/images/s...&-tourists.jpg[/IMG]Jamaica is among countries where cruise ship passengers are spending more despite the global recession.

According to the trade body, the Florida Caribbean Cruise Association, which has been meeting in St Lucia, there has been an increase in spending by cruise passengers in the caribbean.

It said regional cruise tourism in 2008-2009 generated more than US$2.2 billion in direct spending.

The Association published the results of a survey of 29 destinations, including Caribbean resorts in Mexico, Colombia and Costa Rica.

The US Virgin Virgin Islands led all destinations in total spending with US$384 million.

Cozumel in Mexico, the Bahamas, St Maarten, Puerto Rico, the Cayman Islands and Jamaica all had spending above US$100 million.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

What does cruise ship numbers have to do with hotel occupancy genius?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Don't cruise passenger count inna the overall tourists in Ja.
      I have posted the stop over figures a while back but of course you didn't respond.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
      X