A country of comics. Thats the only way to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A country of comics. Thats the only way to

describe Jamaica. Of all the problems facing Jamaica, just yesterday the Economic Intelligence Unit gave a bleek review of our fiscal situation, predicting we may very well end up defaulting on our debt ... yet all these idiots can go to Parliament and agree on is their opposition to same sex marriage?

Okay then ......
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

You nuh see Bman a wi biggest problem.

If we spend as much time on crime we would have a lot less voilence.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Can you imagine!? And I was thinking, is there any Jamaican who was really pushing for same sex marriage? Because the only place I hear the about that issue is in parliament.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Can you imagine!? And I was thinking, is there any Jamaican who was really pushing for same sex marriage? Because the only place I hear the about that issue is in parliament.
        So the Rear Admiral's posts don't count??

Shame on you.
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

A who him waan...rahtid, a suh it late!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

mi haffi agree wid yuh...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
            X