X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light to be shone on US frame up of Garvey

Nat. heritage Trust has transcript of Garvey’s trial
    Monday, 19 October 2009

Jamaica has secured the transcript of the trial of its first National Hero Marcus Garvey which took place in the United Stated in the 1920's.

Michael Miguel Lorne, Graveyite made the announcement while addressing a function held in honour of Garvey in Old Harbour, St. Catherine.

He said the transcript was received after the National Heritage Trust made a request to the US authorities.

"It's just recently that we managed to get a transcript of Marcus Garvey's trail. All these years, the United States kept it from us and we only got it because the National Heritage Trust wrote to them as a government agency.

"From the 1920's to now, they've kept it hidden so one day you're going to read it," said Mr. Lorne.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Who has read it so far???

I am interested in some honest feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
      Who has read it so far???

I am interested in some honest feedback.
      I'd love to read that as well.

Unfortunately it won't tell the real story...the one concocted behind closed doors by the InJustice Dept, FBI and local authorities.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

here we go again: "Bad america" . why do I feel this is going somewhere (like a fianl point, or something)?

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
          here we go again: "Bad america" . why do I feel this is going somewhere (like a fianl point, or something)?
          Feel free to post "Good America" ...nuhbaddy nah fight dat.

Nuh good an bad mek up evvyting?

Comment

true but you don't seem to see what I'm getting at. Over the past four weeks or so; slowly the US is just getting a bad name in JA. All I'm asking is Why?

Comment

the third coming if manley?

jawge, many a leader has blamed the us for it's part in the global economic crisis. in recent months this has not been unique to jamaica. without any apology, some a unnuh quick fi cuss JA but reluctant to say nary a harsh word about the land of the free...where is the honesty in that or is 'frain unnuh 'fraid seh cia and fbi a read unnuh post and then what happen to will smith in enemy of the state a guh happen to unnuh?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Gamma come on when the ills are there I call it. My main concern is why in the past month or so there is this upsurge of anti US sentiments. We had all year to blame the US for the global recession (there was no outcry as now).

All I'm asking is why? Maybe you could tell me why., or you did not take notice of it.

Symbolism is a hell of a thing: people fleeing, frame up It must be going somewhere.

Comment

Yuhseeit

Comment

no, i never considered it. same as i never considered that maybe argentina did not want to qualify for the world cup

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                    X