• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In your readings did you come across this:

"It takes cash to care" ??

What was the 'cash' plan in the 70's ?

Comment

No lazie an Sass it won't go away. ben has exhausted himself here (he's down to his catch phrase on cash). Unnuh can call fi backup eh nuh

Comment

explain di INHERIT ting... mi nuh unnastan it..

Dem claiming dem in di Will ?

Comment

Post it.(or quote it)

Comment

"What is it about Ibero that Lilliput people can't inherit nothing?" she asked"

"all we are pleading for is for a place where we can inherit whatever we supposed to inherit here."

Manley leave dem sumting in his will... ??

Comment

See ben, had you read what I said about the people, you wouldn't be making fun of them. First of all I said they are working with what the education system gave them. I'm sure when she said "inherit" she didn't mean it was here right to own the property. Jakans at the lower end of the education spectrum tend to use words that doesn't really relate to the argument at hand. You sir are taking advantage of the fact that the lady is not educated enough to articulate her point in standard in English (ask har fi tell yuh inna patwah) and twisting her words to your desire.

Comment

so.. based on your assumption, I am twisting her words ???

LOL !! WOIEEE !!

Dat is a knew one.. because I do not assume they are ignorant, I am twisting their words...

Classic.

Comment

Working...
                X