• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolt's New Fast Car

BOLT'S NEW FAST CAR
    Mario James, Star Writer

Usain's new car - Mario James
    Yesterday after getting his latest toy, a 2010 Nissan GTR, world 100m record holder, Usain Bolt, was invited to take his car this weekend to Dover for a gentlemanly race. Bolt was invited after JRDC Driver's Championship contender, Douglas 'Hollywood' Gore heard of his new acquisition. Gore also invited former record holder, Asafa Powell to the event as well. The Nissan GTR replaces a 2009 BMW M3 which Bolt overturned on the Highway 2000 toll road earlier this year. Asafa Powell is also the proud owner of a Black Series CLK C63 Mercedes, which is the 575 hp version of the already hot Kompressor C-Class.

http://jamaica-star.com/thestar/2009...ews/news5.html

BLACK LIVES MATTER

lol... why... seems someone is hell bent on shortening bolts career... still a nice car but why the obsession with these fast cars...

the gtr is a nice car but the m he had was a better overall car... of he should have gotten a m5... more room for his size and safer too...

anyways mi nuh love bolt a put himself in dem ya kind a risks...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

If I had a fast car at 23 I would be in the Connecticut River.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

They gave him an X5 to drive i read.
        Peter R

Comment

Working...
        X