Bruce to Loose - Plush's Grandstanding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce to Loose - Plush's Grandstanding

What's up with Bruce ? It's laughable to see how he's defending Hibbert. As a leader, who campaigned agaianst corruption, it's sickening to hear him defend the corrupt acts of someone who has been accused by two independent organaizations that have reviewed evidence.

And Bruce defence is that it didnt happen under his watch. Should that matter? The man is corrupt...throw him out..make an example out of him. You can be an effective leader if the people are convinved that you're corrupt...I think only Bruce and the JLP hardened supporters believe he is not corrupt.

Seriously Bruce is not doing too good right now

Bad budgeting (Can't bame Audley...the buck stops at the Leader, Bruce
    Handling of the Dudus case
    Now Hibbert,
    Crime bills - lost traction
    Current crime wave - no chnage in strategy policies after 18 years in the wilderness cursing the old regime and proposing new ideas

Belief ?

What belief haffi duh wid anyting ?

Hibbert resign from his Junior Minister post as he should.

As an elected MP I expect he will have his day in court if it comes to that just like anybody else.

I like how Politicians are being brought to book... can't wait till we advance beyond the 'fall guys' !

Change is Good !!

Comment

I wonder if the Observer is running a detailed report on this fiasco as they are doing with Issa's court case?!

This news on Hibbert is damning, to say the least. There are too many unanswered questions and, from the way things are looking, the DPP will have no choice but to prosecute.

Hibbert needs to step. And if he doesn't, the PM should do the honourable thing and strongly suggest he step. His position as a member of the JLP should also be on shaky ground. Or bridge!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
      X