American Reality TV is the best to Rahtid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Reality TV is the best to Rahtid

Last night I was watching an episode of Dr 90210 and I was moving from laughter to disgust, they had three different subjects...one subject was about this couple who went in for cosmetic surjery, she wanted to have her labia reduced as she thought it was 'hanging down' while he wanted scrotal reduction- simply put he had too much balls.

According to the doctor- the guy had a more serious condition and the operation was a little more than just for cosmetic purposes. What got me was how open these two were about the procedures and had a brunch where they talked openly with their families and friends about what they were going to do.

After the operation the Girl's mother was examining the work done on the guy...I never ever want to get that close to the mother of any girl I am dating.

The second one was about a doctor who performed plastic surjery and his wife and their reaction when they 6 year-old dog died. Let us just say that the episode showed a lot more photos and video of the dog than of their two children.

A week after the dog's death the woman was still in histerics.

The third was about this fat-assed girl who was having her second liposuction treatment and even just before she went in was asking fro food and minutes after coming out, she was asking for more food.

As Don King would say- Only in America!!!
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.
Working...
X