Heard on the Mike Basden show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heard on the Mike Basden show

that a man living in Boston showed up at a police station, identifying himself as an illegal alien, He stated that he knowning used someone else's social security number and said he need to to be deported to Guatamala where he is from as he is unable to find any job in the states since the global recession.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

I understand that from time to time people do request to be deported if they are running from something and want a free plane trip back home. Sounds like a bad idea to me because my guess is that they don't send you back right away. Them probably will put you in one of those immigration detention centers for months until your number call.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

hahah...one ami aquaintant's breddah go do a crime and fi get dip back to Haiti, a Domonica Republic di man end up.
      Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
      Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

at least them get meal while them inna the cell.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

VIDEO: Street Justice, Dominincan Republic Style

Vigilante Street Justice Robber Tied to Pole and Beaten by Public - NothingToxic.com

A street robber in the Dominican Republic is tied to a pole and slapped around by the locals before the police arrive. I think the man in the red shirt and white sunglasses is the designated hitter for the local baseball team.

Comment

him get off easy
            Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
            Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Girl with the blindfold is serious
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
              X