Mi a hear ppl a cuss and a complain that Jamaica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi a hear ppl a cuss and a complain that Jamaica

is the only country in which the lottery is privately run. Interesting, where were their voices when the lottery was being introduced? Now that reality reach dem ... dem just ready fi talk. Too much too little too late.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

My concern with the Lottery (other than that I cant win it) is that they continue to publish names and photos of winners... one would think that they would seek to protect the identities of people rather than expose them to those who might want to illegally relieve them of their winnings.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

den yuh think dem coulda tek di picha dem if di people neva a pose an' kin teet'?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No man you should see these pictures and how the people try to hide with big hat, big shades and some ill fitting wigs... they are humerous
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

maybe if them nuh kin teeth them no get them money.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

they don't have a choice. the lottery people need to prove that everything is legit by showing the winners.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

But Mosiah is there any doubts all now that people are actually winning money?

I could understand at first but by now I think even the most hard line skeptic would agree that people are indeed winning.

Supreme Ventures has an obligation to help protect the identities of the people who support them
              Che Guevara.

Comment

I agree. Dis place a run too red. Yuh see di vicious machete attack yesterday in di middle of Papine Square in broad daylight and captured on TVJ cameras?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

somebody need fi sue them because in some case them maybe endangering people's life. I understand they want their promotion and as you say to seem legit but for some people a picture means inviting robbers.

If mi win maybe you can collect it fi mi
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

mi wi collect fi yuh yes. after my lawyer talk to yours!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Actually I have a plan for when I win the BIG DRAWS.... find a good friend in the US who no one can link me with but they will have signed a contract drafted up my my lawyer first as to what they will get
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                        Actually I have a plan for when I win the BIG DRAWS.... find a good friend in the US who no one can link me with but they will have signed a contract drafted up my my lawyer first as to what they will get
                        Cho man ... wid me nuh lawyer nuh necessary. Why yuh want fi pay lawyer out a it? Eh Gamma?
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

At least three classmates practice here so it would be a beer money
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

Always there's a choice....people's privacy should be protected...despite ads...here in TT they say where the ticket was bought....

Comment

Working...
                            X