RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Rwanda can Reconcile & Cooperate, why can't Jamaica?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"This has given (Jamaica) very important breathing space.we can see it from the macro economic figures that are coming in... it is doing better than a number of countries in the region, and worldwide. Jamaica is doing better than some of the European Union countries, and it is because it is at long last tackling this tremendous burden of debt," the Ambassador argued.

Point out the fallacies.. there is little room for spin... bout diplomat..

Put in some REAL work !

LOL !!

Comment

I hear that Hungary is about to default....

I was in Greece last week. Things bad there. The people are extremely fatalistic.

Comment

WILLI !

Mek him duh di work !!

Cho.. save it for the killing shot !.. yuh nuh how wi duh dis ting..

Think Rope-A-Dope..

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
          .they are paid to put a positive spin on things

LOL!!!! Paid by who?
          Why wasn't he paid 5, 10 or even 2 years ago to say similar things?

Comment

Don1 ah mi bredrin. I hold malice to none here, certainly not him. Just stating the facts as I see them.

Yuh and Don1 ah di bess though. Unno light up dis site fi real. LoL

Comment

Originally posted by MissLondon View Post
              LOL!!!! Paid by who?
              Why wasn't he paid 5, 10 or even 2 years ago to say similar things?
              I guess you were monitoring Jamaica then too?

Somehow I think not...then your statements would be more realistic
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                "This has given (Jamaica) very important breathing space.we can see it from the macro economic figures that are coming in... it is doing better than a number of countries in the region, and worldwide. Jamaica is doing better than some of the European Union countries, and it is because it is at long last tackling this tremendous burden of debt," the Ambassador argued.

Point out the fallacies.. there is little room for spin... bout diplomat..

Put in some REAL work !

LOL !!
                I agree that the restructuring & IMF agreement & other multi-lateral billions have given substantial breathing space...in fact I called for a stuctured default on this forum...and vehemently support the JDX as a game-changer

However to sugarcoat the still parlous position by claiming we are doing substantially better than some of our neighbours is ridiculous.... bolstered by the fact that the supposed regional laggards to Jamaica cannot be identified...other than Haiti

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                  I hear that Hungary is about to default....

I was in Greece last week. Things bad there. The people are extremely fatalistic.
                  Whose economy has a better chance at recovery & substantial growth Greece/Hungary or Jamaica??

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                    Don1 ah mi bredrin. I hold malice to none here, certainly not him. Just stating the facts as I see them.

Yuh and Don1 ah di bess though. Unno light up dis site fi real. LoL

Comment

Boooooo !

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                        Boooooo !
                        A Mouse!

Comment

I guess you were monitoring Jamaica then too?

Somehow I think not...then your statements would be more realistic
                          I could have been "monitoring" Jamaica since the year of my birth and the answer to my question would be no different. Things are slowly changing. Embrace it!

Comment

I agree that the restructuring & IMF agreement & other multi-lateral billions have given substantial breathing space...in fact I called for a stuctured default on this forum...and vehemently support the JDX as a game-changer

However to sugarcoat the still parlous position by claiming we are doing substantially better than some of our neighbours is ridiculous.... bolstered by the fact that the supposed regional laggards to Jamaica cannot be identified...other than Haiti
                            Substantially? Now you are making things up, no where in the article was that said.

Comment

Regarding the topic, isn't the Rwandan government fighting/funding a proxy war in the Congo?

Comment

Originally posted by MissLondon View Post
                                I could have been "monitoring" Jamaica since the year of my birth and the answer to my question would be no different. Things are slowly changing. Embrace it!
                                You have little credibility re Jamaican affairs... embrace more study & less tribal propaganda

Witness your utterly ridiculous assertion recently that the Dudus affair only concerned Jamaicans

First impressions are quite lasting

Comment

Working...
                                X