Recently Mike Henry said in annotto Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recently Mike Henry said in annotto Bay

the first withdrawal of funds from the taxes will include 200 million to fix Rio Grande valley in Portland. These are some of the worst roads in Jamaica and hasn't been repaired in 20 years. Yes we know about the deadly crash last year. This is also in a PNP constituency represented by Donald Rhodd before people say a Vaz fund.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

mouth can say anyting.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well he said it again yesterday at a new conference so I hope it is true.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        mouth can say anyting.
        Did you say the same when your boy promised pothole free by 2003? Mi notice yuh tek over from KArl and Jawge since Sept 07.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

the exact same ting mi seh!

lazie, the little side jabs do nothing for your argument. grow up!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            the exact same ting mi seh!

lazie, the little side jabs do nothing for your argument. grow up!
            Strange .... you telling someone to grow up when you're the one being petty? Everything yuh act like some spoiled brat, even when the facts are there saying otherwise.

Questioning the gov't is the right of every citizen, but damn, why the Joe Wilson behavior? Maybe you need to talk your own advice.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Road work start Mo. I hope it get done

The National Works Agency (NWA) has started the construction of a retaining wall on Friday in the Rio Grande Valley in Portland, signalling the start to phase one of a road rehabilitation program.

The retaining wall is to extend from the collapsed roadway at Friday into the communities of Comfort Castle and Mill Bank.

Approximately $205 million will be spent during phase one of the rehabilitation project, which is to include the construction of the entire roadway at Friday.

Last Thursday during a tour of the Rio Grande Valley, the transport and works minister Mike Henry announced that the government would be spending approximately $950 million to rehabilitate the entire Rio Grande Valley roadway in three phases.

The contract, which was awarded to N.F Barnes Construction Company, was signed in Parliament on Tuesday.

Source: Gleaner/Power 106 New

Comment

Working...
              X