No announcement yet.

Worst I've seen on communication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't Samuda, Vaz and Lightbourne address it saying what is the process? They gave some info, did you get that info in your news?
    Once it come in the public domain people want it done now regardless of the process.

Regardless it is a juicy subject and people going to form their opinions anyway.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Plush View Post
      The government has a responsibility Lazie, to communicate to the people. This thing as bee in the public for so long and people are forming their own opinions, don't you think a responsible government would have come out to tell the public that normal procedures are being followed. Doesn't Dudus have his day in court to fight the Extrdition? How many cases have we heard before in court where the US was asked to provide additional evidence after the Extraition was signed, carried out, and the matter was in court. Who does this request have to go through Minister of Affairs, Attorney General, Solictor General, Police commisioner, etc. Is this the ormal process and how long does the process usually take? All I want to know is this, Is it normal for these request to go through all the different bodies? The JLP government did a poor job oni this one.
      I'm not disputing if they did a good job or not, however, I know of 4 Minister who said it was being taken care of. Whats the sudden fascination about annoucements?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        It is not normal for law enforcement tell of extradition before they get a hold of the person they want. Normally it is done under the quiet. It came out and the government had to confirm it. When else have you seen that?
        Nuh dat mi a try tell Lazie from long time?!?!

When is it the party in power as the JLP is don't try to minimise damage on thier part? what is so unique about that?
        This is a govt of Jamaica issue. Once yuh start looking at it from a party position, then that just perpetuates the garrison ting. Doesn't matter if a PNP govt would have done the same thing. When are we going to stop this nasty cycle?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lightbourne?! What did she say?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you have to realise it is parties that make up the government. All parties do this whether in Ja or United States, England or Cuba, it depends on the extend that they take it. I will wait for the end result.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

She said she it is following proceedure and it is with the solicitor general for him to make a decision. The solictor general also confirmed this. She said after a decision is made she will comment on it publicly.

Comment

you have to realise it is parties that make up the government. All parties do this whether in Ja or United States, England or Cuba, it depends on the extend that they take it. I will wait for the end result.
                Aah! It depends on the extent. Fi wi extent is tribal, both parties!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I don't disagree on that, just talking it as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    Nuh dat mi a try tell Lazie from long time?!?!

This is a govt of Jamaica issue. Once yuh start looking at it from a party position, then that just perpetuates the garrison ting. Doesn't matter if a PNP govt would have done the same thing. When are we going to stop this nasty cycle?!?
                    You a try tell me? You claim its the gov't that leaked it, do you have any proof of that? The indictment is dated August 28th, BT posted it here Sept 1st. So again, yuh certain it was the gov't that leaked it? Or yuh just want to be petty?
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                      You claim its the gov't that leaked it, do you have any proof of that?
                      In a simple, plain, "cut & paste" technique, please post when and how I said that.

Thanks in advance!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                      X