Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah bwoy, wi can do better.

Comment

mi surprise fi know seh it nuh have nutten fi do wid jlp/pnp...if all you cya'an find some link...ANY link!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          can't wait for you to return and sort out di ting, my yute!
          oh the innocence & naivete of yutes
          Last edited by Don1; September 7, 2009, 07:10 PM.
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
            Suh hold on... di Toll Bridge creation itself should have made that loud and clear.. or were you not paying attention to the JLP 'antics' at that time ?

LOL!!

Pretty soon those 18 years will be an illusion at the rate unnuh going....

WHOEEE !!
            err...didn't a certain party campaign pronouncements include a pledge to ROLL BACK or at least NOT INCREASE the existing tolls because they were already too onerous...even possibly illegal?
            Wasn't there much hypocritical political agitation & posturing ova dat?

So what's up with this Nicodemus type action? Increasing the toll widout even aving di manners fi tell peeple?

Look like unnu rite di aff Portmore vote dem.
            Last edited by Don1; September 7, 2009, 07:16 PM.
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

They took it to the Privy council and lost, no?

Comment

dunno if that was the party or private citizens and i am not 100% sure of the relief sought

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The JLP launched the lawsuit on behalf of the private citizens. I remember clearly as I was an advocate of such actions at the time.
                  Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                  Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Working...
                  X