• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thriller U daughter killed

Lust singer's daughter killed - His wife also shot in incident
    DWAYNE McLEOD, Staff Reporter

Thriller U - Contributed
    Thriller U of the popular reggae group LUST is mourning the loss of his 16-year-old daughter who was reportedly shot and killed after gunmen invaded her home in Miramar, Florida, in the United States on Monday.

shot and injured
    The singer's wife was also reportedly shot and injured in the same incident.
    When THE STAR contacted the Miramar police yesterday, all queries were directed to a public relations officer. Calls to that person, however, went unanswered up to press time.
    Efforts to speak with Thriller U, real name Eustace Hamilton, were also unsuccessful.
    However, group member and friend Singing Melody last night told THE STAR that he had spoken to Thriller U who he described as being devastated.
    "Him not even a talk too much 'cause not even him know what exactly happen, right now all me devastated to," Singing Melody, born Everton Hardware said:
    A report posted on the CBS4.com website said: Several members of a Miramar family were killed in what police suspect was a robbery. One woman who managed to survive the rampage is hospitalised in critical condition after being shot in the face.

shot
    Miramar police said they received a call just before 3 p.m. on Monday from a person who said that a friend had just called to say she had been shot.
    "Approximately 2:54 p.m. we received a 911 call from a third party, stating that there was a woman that was shot," said Miramar police spokesperson Tania Rues. "Officers responded to the scene, located the victim. She does have severe injuries ... . When officers arrived at the home at 9581 Encino Street, they found a woman lying out in front of the house and three people dead inside the residence. Faith Bisasor and her 15-year-old son, Davion Bishop, were among the deceased." LUST shot to stardom in 1997 thanks to their debut single Sweetness of Your Love which spent multiple weeks atop local charts. They found themselves back into the spotlight earlier this year with their impressive rendition of Air Supply's 1985 hit, Just As I Am.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Sad sad thing.

Comment

Working...
    X