Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexy ice cream - anyone?

Sexy ice cream

An ice cream which gets you in the mood for sex has been created in the UK.

The Sex Pistol, dubbed vice cream, will be available from London store Selfridges when pop-up ice cream boutique The Icecreamists opens in September.

The cold treat has ingredients including gingko, biloba, arginine and guarana as well as a shot of the intoxicating La Fee Absinthe.
    The ice cream will only be served to customers over 18 and each consumer is only allowed one in every visit.
    The Icecreamists' founder, Matt O'Connor, says that it's "the perfect apres shopping treat. Just one Sex Pistol will leave you feeling energised and confident - but please, don't pester the staff!"
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

a that Johnny Osbourne sing bout when him say "I don't want nuh ice cream love'?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

why?!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Ice cream? A plump pum pum usually does the trick for me, and why dem a try mix up food wit sex? No eating round here

Comment

it too cold for him.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X