MoBay weather feel like Foreign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MoBay weather feel like Foreign

We have had very little if any sun since Sunday evening plus it has been raining and the mercury in the thermostat has fallen at least 15 degrees below the norm- you should see my people in their leather jackets and thick hoodies-ha ha ha you would think they were in malvern or Mandeville.

This morning we woke up to a dry outside and even a little sun but since the last half hour, the dark clouds have come back and the wind has picked up back a bit- trust mke it feels a lot like 'Merka in late September to mid October.

But I guess we have a lot to give thanks for, spoke to my mother today and she says some parts of New England got 20 inches of the white stuff between Wednesday and Thursday.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

RE: MoBay weather feel like Foreign

Sickko (11/24/2006)We have had very little if any sun since Sunday evening plus it has been raining and the mercury in the thermostat has fallen at least 15 degrees below the norm- you should see my people in their leather jackets and thick hoodies-ha ha ha you would think they were in malvern or Mandeville.
    What is the normal temperature Sickko? Give me an actual figure and not 15 degrees below the norm.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Normal temps is usually high 80s to mid 90s...but at this time of the year the humidity is not as bad and it usually gets a bit cool in the evenings.
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko (11/26/2006)Normal temps is usually high 80s to mid 90s...but at this time of the year the humidity is not as bad and it usually gets a bit cool in the evenings.
        I thought as much. Lert me say 90 -15 = 75. Man, 75 degrees is comfortable short sleeve weather for me and I do not love the cold. Hey, I keep a light jacket in my car this time of year and pull it on if temperatures fall into the 50s etc. I reserve my heavier jacket for freezing weather.

Cant believe it that people in Jamaica wearing leather coats. It funny fi true!
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Think is only that, saw girl a few weeks ago in some black leather (?) knee high boots and this was well before the cold front hit us.

How do you figure these young men who wear beenies with their ears covered in 90+ degrees temperatures? They see people on BET and in videos dressed that way and they have no clue that it is sub-50 degrees even with the sun shining and if they dont cover their ears it will fall off in the cold air.

60s is nice for me I will walk in short sleeves in that but anything under 60 is not good at all..but every year or so i need to go get some real cold in my bones, like 20-30s ....yes I am weird like that.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
          X