Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Lazie please give me your

Okay break the circular movement by telling

what isdifferent that the JLP will be bringing to the table (aside from the vague; disciplined execution) Any new ideas, and profound mandates? I am all ears. Thanks.

Comment

Yuh think ppl into repeating themselves? You posted an article, guh read it.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

So borrowing money from the world bank

is new and profound Lazie? Oh maybe it's Audley's good looks so he will get more money. Borrowing is plain borrowing; I seen both you and Ben laugh the present govt. to scorn (calling them beggars) now you guys are coming with the same deal. aah well

Comment

Is people like you with a lack of understanding why we in this situation. You're an unthinking person Jawge, leave it alone.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

That is the problem with you PNP Cultists.. it started with Manley.

Trying to be profound and cannot execute.

The problem staring you in the face and you still cyaan even see it.

What 'Profound' has the rest of the Region done to outpace us ????

Cannot even execute the Fundamentals yet promising 40,000 jobs in IT..

Delusional as well.. "We always believe, we are best of the country..."

Comment

Working...
            X