No announcement yet.

Gaza Mi Seh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

even in patwa de spellin wrang ... "sence"?
    Peter R

Comment

What's all the hullabaloo about?

http://www.youtube.com/v/DadtnEM5dik&hl=en&fs=1&

Comment

What the hell was that nonsense!?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          What the hell was that nonsense!?!?
          So are you still appalled? The song is about two teenagers who are caught in a predicament that affects lot's of youngsters in Jamaica and around the world. What's the problem? Do you think that Kartel is promoting grown men having sex with schoolgirls? For a sensible person yuh can come wit some nonsense more time

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
            I hesitated to get involved here, but nevertheless I must say this: Excellent point, Mosiah!!

There’s not a day when I get out of bed and come on the Internet that I don’t wonder if some of us in Jamaica are not losing our d_amn minds!
            You hesitated for good reason. It seems that you have once again put your foot in your mouth. Watch the video and please explain to my how Kartel has lost his damn mind. Di man seh RAMPING SHOP and unnuh vex cause pickney love di song and it's explicit. Now di man tun round do song bout teenage pregnancy and admonishing the yute to think bout them future and unnuh still vex. Goes back to my point that black people nuh like see a next black man climb up the ladder. Di man has accomplished more in his chosen career than most of us on here have in our careers. Meditate pon dat before yuh try drag down people

Comment

Working...
            X