limbaugh et al

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• limbaugh et al

less concerned about "conservative values" than they are about getting obama.....the hilarity is that they have never had to deal with a black man in such a powerful position before....actually the real hilarity is that he is brighter than all of them put together and a master strategist and opportunist to boot....

i'm sitting back to watch this ride because they will not know how they got up the creek but will find themselves there.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

A so the thing set. Same way them went after Bill Clinton. The only difference was Bill had a few things in his closet. They will eventually pin something on Obama. It is all about teaing down the symbol.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I think they are first and foremost about ratings and stirring up controversy. Yes they dislike Obama but they also enjoy the red meat that he creates for thier bloodthirsty crowd.

As Jon Stewart said, talk show hosts are all snake oil salesmen to an extent but he makes it clear that is what he is unlike the others.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

jon stewart.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
        X