RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new favourite 'tician.. for the moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Portia has no sense...

Comment

are you SERIOUS?!! why do they insist on foisting portia upon poor likkle jamaica? haven't we suffered enough fro the old school tribalists?

send bunting or smaddy else! how can we chart a new course with the same old thinking ... "mama is here"?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I agree with you there Bunting etc , but equating her as a fool? I think not. Bruce has proven he is a bonafide fool.

I think what Jamaicans are weighing in their minds is the issue of the JLP and its bumbling incompetence was it a one off with Bruce or is it genetic,i.e Holness ... I mean they went for Holness over Tufton ?

Raises a few eyebrows.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

portia over phillips raises many more eyebrows!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

That was done in an all out war for the presidency, these guys lined up , capitulated to Holness.It says alot about Portia political shrewdness to out do Phillips.

Granted you could argue the JLP linning up behind Holness without a bloodfest is a masterstroke.

Time & the election will tell.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You do realize there are those (also outside of Jamaica) that think Golding's Term was the most effective in Jamaican History...

Just food for your hyperbolic 'thought'..

:-)

Comment

And this is from your poll taken on FB and the RBSC forum?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X