No announcement yet.

Miss Jamaica (Universe) 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Historian I find you one of those who used big words and appears decent but underneath a fool of major proportions. In a country where we are made up of multi-ethnicity why would one that identify the fact that our idea of beauty is often of the euro centric view or what is closest to it. our so called beauty queens have showed this. And for your information I did not assigned a view of the woman not deserving, not beautiful but simply a question of the same thing we see on mtv or BET and the cover of vougue.. Cut your foolishness

Comment

multi-ethnic?!?! Go to T&T for that!

Jamaica is a 90% black country, but our beauty queens don't usually reflect that.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Come from MoBay...
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
          Come from MoBay...
          Si deh! Even less Jamaican than I thought!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

OK boss pack you two two bag dem and leave by 6am Monday...you visa revoked forthwith.
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Bringing up race in relation to beauty contests in Jamaica is well.. tyad..

Dat dead horse cyaan tek nuh more beating..

Comment

Less Jamaican ?

What race were the Tainos ?

Comment

Can never see why there is always a big fuss bout these fool fool competitions. Half the time our good looking "more Jamaican" looking girls don't even enter the competition. When the good ones them enter they do well.

Comment

Did the Tainos come from Montego Bay? If yes, then they were not the original inhabitants of Jamaica.

Geez, Sickko, I'm packing, I'm packing!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

oh please, where was Ms Gomez when har son get a buss ass a few years back. You know not what you speak or the extent of corrupt that exist within JFJ.

your post struck a nerve , not to mention your hubris about bits and pieces of history...who the 7%ck is this guy?

watch yo written tone enuh guy!
                      Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                      Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

yo si di garbage di man a propagate pan di site? un-76fkin-believable. Mr Mugabe, Plane ticket for whites, affirmative active? does this joker know what affirmative action is, the sub groups it contains, and original intents it was meant to offset?
                        Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                        Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Please share with us the extent of corruption in the JFJ. Thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Huh. which son dat ?

What buss ass are you referring to ?

Comment

What about our Models ??

English is usually a requirement for Miss Jamaica...

You might want to re-calculate yuh ratios...

LOL !

Comment

don't think this is the appropriate place to disclose those information and for that reason I'll retract my statement and not allow it be characterised as an hit and run post.

but mi know whe mi a talk

Comment

Working...
                                X