No announcement yet.

What is the best beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was wondering what kinda "mistake" you coulda mek fe end up lost inna Dukenfield cane piece myself!

Dat sound like some undercover movements to me.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
      Dat sound like some undercover movements to me.
      Yuh tink ESCALADE rims cheap?

Comment

Finding a public beach in Jamaica is a rarity; it's a real shame all the better beaches you have to pay.
        Peter R

Comment

what you saying bricky...???

Comment

r kelly???????????

Comment

So is only me love R. Kelly music?
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

All beaches in Jamaica are PUBLIC - up to the high tide water mark. Access to the beach may be private. Don't let no one fool yu!

Comment

Well Exile, you want to get technical with me; the fact that is public up to the high tide mark means if iIwant to get on certain beaches for free I need a boat or have to swim to get access...you know what I'm talking about!
                  Peter R

Comment

Bluefields is wicked as well, Laughing Waters is considered the best beach in Jamaica by those who think they know. My feeling is, taking the human element out of the mix and just putting them all up "rio a rio" I would have to say there is no better beach than Dunn's River Falls, beautiful Beach, nice cliffs to the east, isolated white sand strip at the bottom of the most beautiful waterfall in the world, you just cannot beat it.

Of course you think about the mass of humanity there and that does spoil the picture.

Comment

Sound like him did a raid the cane piece
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yuh mean what are the directions, or how mi manage ketch out deh so?

I will answer the latter. I was working at Duckenfield Sugar Factory that morning and when I got done, I decided to take a drive out to the lighthouse. To this day I travel with my camera and Speedos, just in case! Lo and behold, this piece of paradise appears. I had to share it with someone. So, on another occasion, I took along a guest who was equally impressed. But she was well aware of my habit of "discovering" Jamaica. I had been to Gut River, Reach Falls and YS Falls long before they were "destinations".

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          To this day I travel with my camera and Speedos

Comment

Actually, going west from Ochie just before Dunns River there are other small falls that enter the sea with a couple small secluded beaches that some Rastas control...nicer than Dunns River Beach but small.

The sea water at Dunns river does not have that clear quality that you see at say Drs Cave (probably because the river enters the sea there) so I wouldn't put it up there from the beach perspective. However, the Falls, in spite of the "mass of humanity" as you point out are truly spectacular.

And speaking of cliffs, the West end of Negril is beautiful in its own way...no beaches per se but great for snorkeling and just getting a rush jumping into the sea.
                            Last edited by Peter R; July 21, 2009, 11:22 AM.
                            Peter R

Comment

Another beautiful Falls is Y.S. Falls in St Elizabeth.

http://www.echoesjamaica.com/YS_Falls.jpg
                              Peter R

Comment

heh heh!

is yuh yeye yuh fi cova!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X