X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best beach

in Jamaica?
    Peter R

That's a tough one PeterR. That's like asking what's your favourite MJ, Bob Marley, Dennis Brown or R. Kelly song.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Holland Bay, St Thomas

Comment

Puerto Seco nice, but I remember going to one in Portland where the river empties into the seas ( I forgot the name). It was beautiful.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Frenchmans Cove?
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Frenchman's cove for me.

Runaway Bay not so bad but one question, does the sand have to be white for it to be a good beach?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Could be Frenchman's Cove... a small beach but could be right up there, having the river option to bathe in.

My kids voted Dr's Cave in MoBAy.
              Peter R

Comment

Holland Bay (Yes it's always empty):

How you get there:

Comment

No. A good fine blacksand beach can be beautiful.

My criteria are: water clarity and quality, whether the sand is fine or gravelly or pebbly, the colour, (I do prefer a white sand beach), what natural shade is available and what services can be had.

Just came back from yard and I am simply always amazed at how beautiful Jamaica is! from Strawberry Hill, Holywell to Hellshire where the best fish is to be had. I might have posted this on the football forum but even the high priced restaurants did not touch Aunt Mays' (?)steamfish washed down with a (I must admit) Heineken) in Hellshire.
                  Peter R

Comment

I like Drs Cave only a bit too public for me
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

not really in jamaica but....is the standard

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Post of the Year (Humour)!!

Bricktop, this has to be the funniest post so far for the year, and it’s going to be a challenge for anyone to beat it!! I’m laughing so hard right now the tears are literally running down my face!!

Great and very tasteful humour, boss. I had to sign in just to tell you this, and trust me when I say that I’ll still be laughing in my bed when I try to fall asleep tonight!

Much respect for this awesome/excellent post!

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                        Holland Bay (Yes it's always empty):

How you get there:

Last edited by Historian; July 18, 2009, 06:19 PM.

Comment

It is indeed Frenchman's Cove!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

MJ? R.Kelly?!?!? what!!! Jangle yuh sure yuh is a Cbar man, spound more like a JC or Georges man to me!

Comment

Jangle that is the best post I ever see yuh mek, yeh, very nice, I love the St Thomas beach dem tuh. One of my favourite as a youth was Lyssons Bay, dem days it was untouched I am sure it is not so pretty any more..

Comment

Working...
                              X