No announcement yet.

The Jackson Family to attend Reggae Sumfest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big up to Vinnette Pryce. That is one hard working entertainment unsung Jamaican Journalist. People like Luther Vandross and many other entertainers have confidence and worked with her. She has worked with many American Artist in the past and continue to do so.

Big up to Sumfest and all who made this possible.
    Big up to Ja it make mi proud.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Big up to Ja it make mi proud.
      Try share some a dat pride fi Jamaica wid yuh bredren HL no?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Post of the fricking year!!!!!!!
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

no mek nobody fool you HL only a talk. Man can't eat ackee and nuh have no pride cause them a go ask him "what is that you are eating".
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

and him will ansa ..."scrambled eggs"
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

....Poor and Boasy
              I-Octane
              Busy Signal
              Prodigal Son
              Kip Fich
              Flippa Mafia
              Voice Mail...

Just happen to take a look at the Sumfest line-up.

Good idea to get the above off the stage the first day.

Jamaican dance-'all artist are boundless in naming themselves.

Oh, Mosiah i take it that you will be camped out days before the opening act in order to be there for the first day.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Comment

waz so funny assasin...
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Kip Rich...not that it makes much of a difference really
                    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

I just saw some one on Face Book describe this as the "Dead leff tour'- Ouch!
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                      X