Appropriate JDF/JCF technology: UAVs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appropriate JDF/JCF technology: UAVs

Jamaica's civil defence forces need a technology upgrade to deal with surveillance and crime management of our garrisons, difficult terrain and porous shoreline defences.

Trinidad has invested heavily in airships... very cumbersome and obvious platforms for civil defence... poor responsiveness, expensive and unable to be stealthy. ie..duds... just like Trinis themselves.

One answer is mini UAVs ... now becoming popular in military and civil defence applications.... like the Camcopter

Time to enter the 21st Century security architecture.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

No you need drones
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
      Jamaica's civil defence forces need a technology upgrade to deal with surveillance and crime management of our garrisons, difficult terrain and porous shoreline defences.

Trinidad has invested heavily in airships... very cumbersome and obvious platforms for civil defence... poor responsiveness, expensive and unable to be stealthy. ie..duds... just like Trinis themselves.

One answer is mini UAVs ... now becoming popular in military and civil defence applications.... like the Camcopter

Time to enter the 21st Century security architecture.
      Airships would not work in Jamaica. Our rude boys would find ways to full them of holes. I agree with the UAV.
      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
      X