Golding calls for Shaw’s head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golding calls for Shaw’s head

Opposition Spokesman on Industry and Commerce Senator Mark Golding is demanding the resignation of Finance Minister Audley Shaw.
    Mr. Golding cited what he called the Government's failure to achieve numerous fiscal targets, a failed budget, and Mr. Shaw's absence from the current International Monetary Fund (IMF) talks as examples of the Government's failures over the last two years.

According to him, Mr. Shaw is an abject failure and must go immediately.
    "It's an appropriate sign for the Government to put in place somebody in finance who can chart a course for the country through these perilous waters and who will be able to do the work that the Fiannce Minister has t do. I don't believe that Mr. Shaw is in a position to do that," he said.

Not delivering
    The shadow spokesman was also concerned about accusations that the Opposition was being reckless in its remarks on the economy.
    "I think the IMF must be wondering why he's not present so I don't think it's a question of it being responsible or irresponsible really arises. It's my own view that Mr. Shaw is not delivering what the country needs from a Finance Minister at this time," said Senator Golding.

http://www.radiojamaica.com/content/view/19743/26/
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

This is the man being touted to be the leader of the PNP? I can see why. PJ => Portia => MArk Golding. Impressive.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie, what do you think about Jamaica's high interest rates?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Lazie, what do you think about Jamaica's high interest rates?
        Suh the high interest rates are Shaw's fault?

Comment

No, they're not.

Now, what do you think about Jamaica's high interest rates?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No, they're not.

Now, what do you think about Jamaica's high interest rates?
            Whats the point you're trying to make Mosiah?

Comment

Not trying to make any point, Lazie. You have only confirmed that you are indeed a lap dog, unable to form some intelligent, independent opinion on anything, instead following behind peck-peck, cluck-cluck.

Your consistency, however, is appreciated.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Not trying to make any point, Lazie. You have only confirmed that you are indeed a lap dog, unable to form some intelligent, independent opinion on anything, instead following behind peck-peck, cluck-cluck.

Your consistency, however, is appreciated.
                You were not trying to make a point, so why ask an irrelevant question then? Just looking for a reason to express yuh pettiness don't it? Then you have the nerve to to accuse one of being a lap dog? ... and here I was thinking you were trying to make some sense.

Comment

Fooled yah!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X