Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Balla is it true that

Mosiah (11/24/2006)

Thinking people?!?! More than the PNP? Remember unnu get unnu strat from Busta, who wasn't exactly blessed with deep thoughts.

Yes, the govt. may not be viable, but what sense is there in replacing a non-viable govt. with a non-viable opposition?!?

All this shows is that Seago should have Seagone a long time ago.
    Yes boss, thinking people. You may disagree with what is being proposed, thats up to you, but it is clear there are thoughts going into these proposals.

You get the impression there are thinking people in the PNP? Well, they know how to win elections, give them that, but what about the running of the country? I see that people still refuse to give Seaga credit. Suh now the strategy of 80 - 89 was Busta's strategy? Friggin hilarious.

I think it is time people stop the illusion about non-viable opposition. Only Balla and Karl buy into that. Then again, I guess people have to find a way to justify making wrong choices on a continuous basis.

The only thing we agree on is that after losing the 2nd election to PJ, Seaga should have been removed.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
    X