X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good post.

Comment

Minstrel show?! Hell no!

I want to know how bad his vitiligo was? Could he not have applied "black" makeup to cover up the blotches or was he more white than black?

I dunno. His becoming white, for whatever reason, always bothered me.
      Last edited by Mosiah; July 10, 2009, 08:31 AM.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

hahahaha.

Go deh Mo!

Also choosing white surrogate sperm?

MJ had issues, but we must have sympathy as his sadistic father did a number on him.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          I realised something the other day about MJ , this guy lived his life like a black coon minstrel from he was a child , his parents pimped him , his agents pimped him , fiends etc , no one was there to steer him into being a man.Talented he was , out of this world but what society did to him ! my question is was it worth it?

Ridiculed by his own father for his (african)nose and how he tried to get rid of that nose and every thing african like a minstrel show he did it in reverse , where as a white person would paint themselves black and reinforce every negative stereotype of the african , black was trying hard to be white for the sake of entertainment or really money.

Beaten to perform properly from the age of 5 ? we really dont know what his soul went through how it was warped , for anyone to attack him , myself included is sheer ignorance , rather we need to attack those in his enviroment that allowed him to be pimped.

Yes the african community should fight and claim MJs africaness, and lick out against the minstrel shows in reverse (bleaching etc).Its a part of the african struggle that O Riely will never under stand.
          word.
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Minstrel show?! Hell no!

I want to know how bad his vitiligo was? Could he not have applied "black" makeup to cover up the blotches or was he more white than black?

I dunno. His becoming white, for whatever reason, always bothered me.

His doctor said that they had two choices. They could make the white spots darker or make the dark spots whiter and the chose the latter. I believe that he said that was the easier route but I dont believe it.

Bill needs to understand that the fact that Michael chose to live a white life does not change the fact that he is a black man.
            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

i'll forever have him up fi dat!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X