What a letter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
    Did Bruce meet with David Smith while he was under investigation ?
    mi nuh kno im diary Rear Admiral... chek fi wi nuh? Wi need di elp.

Please?
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Yes it is,

If all you have is the allegation of a desperate madman.

I am not saying NOT to investigate, but one does not normally do so based on the grumbling of such people.

Mouth mek fi sah anything.

I too a arguing hypothetically.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
        Yes it is,

If all you have is the allegation of a desperate madman.

I am not saying NOT to investigate, but one does not normally do so based on the grumbling of such people.

Mouth mek fi sah anything.

I too a arguing hypothetically.
        Ok.. you consider the hypothetical question regarding Golding & Smith meeting.. an unreasonable one ... so you can't respond to it.

In that alleged situation.. I would find such a meeting to be horrible and requiring further investigation to get to the root of the matter. Golding meeting with an alleged international fraudster?
        That would be very significant... and not in a positive way.

Let's leave it at that.
        Last edited by Don1; July 11, 2009, 09:31 AM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

What surprises me about the threads below: is that most of the posters called me a fool when I said what OLINT was doing cannot be right. Smith was hailed as a GENIUS by one of the posters. Now he is being called a crook and OLINT is a ponzi scheme which should be seen by the blind.

Ah well.

Quote: " and the hits just keep on coming"

Comment

YES BUT WHO IS MAKING THE ALLEGATION? ARE THEY CREDIBLE?

Why do you avoid answering the obvious questions?

Consider the source!

Comment

YES BUT WHO IS MAKING THE ALLEGATION? ARE THEY CREDIBLE?

Why do you avoid answering the obvious questions?

Consider the source!
              Source is irrelevant.... the guy is addressing the US Congress... a decision making body of Jamaica's #1 trade partner... that in and of itself is newsworthy. We have seen these jokers apply sanctions before for self serving reasons.... not that I believe sanctions are imminent.

Any self respecting media house would be interviewing the guy and seeing what he has. He claimed he engaged a PI... they should be falling over themselves to views those reports.

Suppose the guy has documented evidence of Golding meeting the fraudster?... that would be very significant.... though not prima facie evidence of illegality/corruption.
              He may want to lay such evidence before the Congress as a bargaining chip. Who knows?
              Since we don't know... that's why we have media... sen a man fi interview di bredda an si whe im ave.
              Wha wrang wid dat?

Unless he is deranged or an idiot (which is possible) it is reasonable to believe that he may have some documentation supporting the allegations... having addressed himself to the Congress with such serious allegations.
              My feeling is the guy is either deranged or has something interesting... either way the public has a right to know... and the media has a RESPONSIBILITY to help us know.

Joke yuh ah mek.... our media (ie press) favor one banana republic ting in some aspects... controlled by politicial agendas and 2 or 3 big businessmen.

Mi nuh inna dat... joke ting.

Comment

A host of suppositions!
                This is most unlike you.

Any crackpot can send letter to Congress. it happens daily in the US.

AGAIN, consider the source.

If he HAD evidence, it would surface...cream rises to the top.

Until then, it is merely a curious nonsense.

Comment

A host of suppositions!
                  This is most unlike you.

Any crackpot can send letter to Congress. it happens daily in the US.

AGAIN, consider the source.

If he HAD evidence, it would surface...cream rises to the top.

Until then, it is merely a curious nonsense.
                  Again... that's why we (should) have press.... MIA big time.

We have a situation where hundreds of millions of dollars missing an probably tief.... an yuh ah talk bout .... consider the source?? Joke dat!!!

The standard for demanding an investigation in this environment of possible massive illegality must be low.... yuh nuh si dat??

These money schemes threatened the entire economy!! Jamaica is weaker now in this global recession as a consequence.

OK let's consider the source as you say.... all I know is that the guy seems to be a doctor living in the US who lose a whole heap ah money.

Is the source tainted? What do you know about the source of these allegations that disqualifies him from serious consideration??

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                    What surprises me about the threads below: is that most of the posters called me a fool when I said what OLINT was doing cannot be right. Smith was hailed as a GENIUS by one of the posters. Now he is being called a crook and OLINT is a ponzi scheme which should be seen by the blind.

Ah well.

Quote: " and the hits just keep on coming"
                    yuh seet. mose ah dem jus quiet pon di topic now mi bredda.... dem nuh ave nuh mout now when tory come to bump... ongly before.

Comment

You should preface all your arguments with your first sentence.. it typifies your approach:

"Mi nuh duh research.."

It always come back to bite yuh but no worries, there is a simple solution.. once you understand that:

"He who knows not and knows he knows not" has the advantage over "He who knows not and knows not he knows not"

The latter usually ends up drawing the 'faulty memory' card.

Comment

Then you are involved in ill informed speculation.

Nothing new...

Comment

The issue is not IF Bruce met David Smith.. it is WHEN.

Until you determine that... you are just spitting in the wind...

Comment

Then you are involved in ill informed speculation.

Nothing new...
                            So elp wi nuh Rear Admiral? Yuh nuh a lines deysuh??

Cho!

Comment

The issue is not IF Bruce met David Smith.. it is WHEN.

Until you determine that... you are just spitting in the wind...
                              That's your opinion Rear Admiral... you are so entitled.

Spin away!

Comment

Suh wait.. yuh Charging Bruce with meeting a man wid Money ?

LOL !!

Comment

Working...
                                X