No announcement yet.

All Reggae Music Fans check this out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sass..if you have specific songs yuh looking for let me know....i have access to a few.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I will give you a email later. I have a list.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

* reggae rock
        * Peace and Love
        * Thinking about you
        * Hey Joe

...are some cuts.

This CD features Don Carlos, Garth dennis....

I found the music so fascinating , I bought the DUB version of the CD also.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

yeah uhuru has a habit of releasing dub albums...that one came out at the time when there were in effect 2 black uhurus recording and touring.

check out the "positive" dub album and also the "iron storm" album

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

the european market at the time loved dub music and with that magnificent riddim section of the taxi gang they did the right thing.

If you listen to the dubbing in "guess who is coming to dinner" "shine eye girl" the rest on the album you will see why them release it. The drumming by Sly was exceptional.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It can be really tuff, woman siddun inna studio for 10 hours with men and half of them want to sleep with her. In many cases them have to be beautiful before the producer take a chance, and No real money is spend behind their tunes. If they have family it worst.

Comment

Sass, if you want some ideas of good chunes, just check the forum archives a couple of weeks ago when I duss out Gamma in a sound clash. Him haffi call "cree" and blame it pon him yutes.........aaahhh bwoy ~sigh~
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

look like seh it was grey matter that went aflying...

Comment

Working...
                  X