All Reggae Music Fans check this out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Reggae Music Fans check this out

All my good Reggae Music fans, I have just set up an internet Reggae radio station with the help of my good friend MyYout. This station is unique as it is dedicated to reggae love songs over the years. If you miss all the good Reggae vibes and hit songs tune in.

The address is www.live365.com/stations/luv4reel.

It was started it over the last month and with your help and listenership we can only grow. I have also included a few tracks I produced on the Luv4reel label and some friends like Kristopher, Shelene Thomas and Yesika Zevulana.

Check it out and give us your feedback
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Nice selection of tunes.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Sound good Sass.

I notice the live365 site has a mobile app available for the iphone and blackberry too which is good.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Well done! Will check it out..

Comment

Nice Selection of Tunes

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
          Nice selection of tunes.
          Assasin, I finally got around to listening to your online radio. I agree with Hortical’s statement here, as you have some really enjoyable stuff (Queen Ifrica, Malijah, Chezidek2, Luton Fyah, etc.), and the overall sound quality is good. In fact, your radio has almost converted me into becoming a Jah Cure fan (lol)!

By the way, I notice that the producer(s) of both Jah Cure (“Forever”) and Malijah (“No Combo”) utilized the exact instrumental and rhythmic arrangements used on Lorna Bennett’s oldie, “Breakfast In Bed.” That brought back all sorts of memories.

Great work, boss!

Comment

Sass, I am listening to your link right now, and I'll say, at first I wasn't feeling those new tunes earlier, but since the Alton Ellis chunes dem start play..............DAMN!!!!!! It gave me a pause and i started to compare Alton to Michael Jackson in terms of hit songs. That is a heavy catalogue. A savvy entreprenuer with money could really make a killing from this catalogue. The godfather of reggae. So far so good......
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Sass yuh not playing fair.....Marcia Griffiths...... maybe my all-time favourite female Jamaican singer..........????????????
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Nice Assasin.

I am listening on the job right now.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Thanks for all the support. Will make it bigger and better. I have a point to prove when people say we nuh have talent, good music is no longer made, man a fi cuss fi get listenership, and that Reggae music is boring.

I think this kind of music is not given good airplay and I intend to exploit it. Enjoy and hope we can make it bigger and better over the coming months.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

"By the way, I notice that the producer(s) of both Jah Cure (“Forever”) and Malijah (“No Combo”) utilized the exact instrumental and rhythmic arrangements used on Lorna Bennett’s oldie, “Breakfast In Bed.” That brought back all sorts of memories."

yeah your ear is good.

We have to give some of the talent a chance.

Comment

a big thing for me is to feature the ladies. Sometimes they are not given enough credit and encouragement.

Comment

Black Uhuru have a CD call NOW. I think it was made in the early 90's.

Add Reggae music of that style to your mix.

Steel Pulse, Aswad, Wailing Soul, Culture, Jimmy Cliff are vital --if you want to attract reggae purist.
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

what were some of the songs on that album?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I reasoned with Sister Carol the other day and she talked about the challenges young female artists face in the industry. According to her, there are producers who demand that a young female artist become intimate with them prior to giving them a blie in the music bizness.
                            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

i have Jimmy cliff, Aswad, looking for some wailing soul, Steel Pulse, Harold Butler, and some selected tunes including some instrumentals but it take a little time as you may realise some of these songs are VERY HARD TO FIND but you will see that many of these songs are not the ones you hear on any reggae stations.

Comment

Working...
                              X