Mosiah your girl resigned today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosiah your girl resigned today

Mo your girlfriend Sarah Palin stepped down as governor of Alaska an hour ago. Sounds to me like someone is going to run for President in 2012. She'll probably vanish over the next year studying furiously as she brushes up on policy. She needs a complete image overhaul and I bet it starts now. Get out of the lime light for the time being and let the ghosts of 2008 and Katie Couric pass. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

yeah...mi hear seh shi seh michael jackson had gotten enough airtime already, dagnabbit!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      yeah...mi hear seh shi michael jackson had gotten enough airtime already, dagnabbit!
      LOL...nah I think she just wanted to throw it out there at a time when no one is watching. With Jackson's death, July 4th weekend and it being a friday she could not have picked a better time to step down to keep the story to a minimum. - T.K.

Comment

MINIMUM?!! hah! saw pieces of her speech...it is not a retreat, she's advancing in another direction!

mccain has created a monster!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          MINIMUM?!! hah! saw pieces of her speech...it is not a retreat, she's advancing in another direction!

mccain has created a monster!
          I hear you... I am just seeing the speech in full now. Wow...this is almost as bad as Sanford's speeches this week. Bizzare to say the least. - T.K.

Comment

sanford? hmmm....i wonder if ...? NAH ... couldn't be!! but all the same what a coincidence!!

Comment

Working...
            X