Dean Peart accuses Bruce Golding of misleading the House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean Peart accuses Bruce Golding of misleading the House

<SPAN>Local Government Minister, Dean Peart, is accusing Opposition Leader Bruce Golding of <SPAN id="clicksor_sp_misleading parliament" &#111;nmouseover='return ClxLaD("misleading parliament",event)' &#111;nmouseout='ClxTMo("misleading parliament")'>misleading Parliament</SPAN>. </SPAN>

<SPAN class=news_body>Mr. Peart says Mr. Golding was incorrect in his comments relating to the arrangements surrounding a <SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: blue! important; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Arial; POSITION: relative">Cabinet</SPAN> submission on the procedure for the awarding of contracts valued at $250,000d or less.

<SPAN>According to Mr. Peart he will be <SPAN id="clicksor_sp_addressing parliament" &#111;nmouseover='return ClxLaD("addressing parliament",event)' &#111;nmouseout='ClxTMo("addressing parliament")'>addressing Parliament</SPAN> this afternoon to set the record straight.</SPAN>

“I think Mr. golding misled the House and I need to go to the House and explain exactly what the submission says and to give the members exactly what it said,” said Mr. Peart.

Mr. Peart says despite the incorrect comments from the Opposition Leader he will not move a censure motion against him.

“I don’t intend to go that route. What is going to happen is what the Cabinet decision says Mr. Golding misled the House. I am just looking for clarity I don’t want it to be said that I am being political and am trying to <A class=kLink oncontextmenu="return false;" id=KonaLink2 &#111;nmouseover=adlinkMouseOver(event,this,2); style="POSITION: static; TEXT-DECORATION: underline! important" &#111;nclick=adlinkMouseClick(event,this,2); &#111;nmouseout=adlinkMouseOut(event,this,2); href="
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Dean Peart accuses Bruce Golding of misleading the House

the more questions are asked is the more holes are being uncovered. Dean Peart says one thing, Pip Pip says another thing, Peart said he met with the contractor General, the CG say nothing nuh guh suh, when Mutty asked Peart, him change position. This getting me confused and dizzy, stay away Jawge, we know you can't stand on your feet.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
    X