Ok so you know we haffe post some videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok so you know we haffe post some videos

This one is the Jacksons at Madison Square Garden , apparently it was the night before 9-11.

When you can feel the enegy through the video without even being there you know it must have been special.

One funny part of this clip is at about 3:20 when they are singing A-B-C and Randy adds in the line "You down with OPP" from Naughty By Nature, and Michael appears ****************ed off . Maybe it was part of the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrAsuBnWvdE
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

doesn't look like a part of the show to me.....LOL!!! funny!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Mi CAAN watch youtube at work, so please post some odda VIDEO
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

About80s.com on Itunes is featuring MJ all day, and audio is pretty good thru itunes for free.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Who remember the Motown 25 concert ? I remember watching it on VCR at a friends house.

MJ did the Moonwalk at 3:40 and dancing was never the same for the rest of the decade. Nuff schoolboy mash up them one pair of school shoes trying to moonwalk after that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SlWIaYkFI4
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
            Who remember the Motown 25 concert ?
            Sorry, I-man, but that has got to be the silliest question of the decade! Or the most rhetorical!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh into motown music mosiah? wow!!

And 'ere i am thinking you were the dance 'all queen...wooooops...dance 'all king! ...dat You 'ave nutten to do wid soul music
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Heh heh, we have some youngsters on the forum that probably think Usher is the real deal!

Comment

Working...
                X