Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micheal Jackson is dead - King of Pop died of cardiac arrest

RIP
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Musi...son/index.html
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Looks like was dead when paramedics arrived

Originally posted by Time View Post
      RIP
      http://www.tmz.com/

Comment

RIP! Both him and Farrah hours apart?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The reputable news outlets not confirming death and E-online has changed their headlines
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Extremely Sad News!!!!!

Originally posted by Time View Post
            RIP
            Damn!!!

Time, I’m signing in for the first time today just to say that this post is hard to deal with now! I hadn’t had an opportunity to spend time reading comments and info on the forum today like I normally enjoying doing. But boss, I’ll say this right now: If this really tragic news is not true, I will NEVER read anything you post again!

This news is a bit hard to personally deal with right now (I suspect that I am probably among the biggest Michael Jackson fans of those who read this forum).

This is really, really, really sad news!!!

Comment

Building Hope

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
              The reputable news outlets not confirming death and E-online has changed their headlines
              Hope your suggestion is implying the truth (that is, what the situation actually is), Sickko! I have not had a chance to check as yet since reading Time’s post on this topic.

Comment

shocking

Comment

Well CNN is hesitant and BBC not confirming but everybody else has conformed he is dead at 50 years old...RIP
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

NBC has confirmed Michael Jackson has died

Comment

It's confirmed. ABC (Charlie Gibson) is doing a tribute shortly.

RIP Michael - you thrilled your fans!
                      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                      - Langston Hughes

Comment

RIP King

Comment

From im jerry curl im hair , bleach im skin and cut off im nose im dead long time , i mourned him then.
                          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                            From im jerry curl im hair , bleach im skin and cut off im nose im dead long time , i mourned him then.
                            Suh wha wrong wid him jerry curling his hair ... thats his choice. It certainly didn't change the fact that he was the Greatest Entertainer.
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Sad..just heard at work..then my daughter from FL called....use dto play a lot of MJs songs when she was a kid...sad.

Comment

Working...
                              X