Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamie Fox is a lucky you-know-what

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNAgO...eature=related
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

When asked why she did that .. her response was
    "Blame it on the ...."
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

blame it on the WHAT?!!!! i need me some a dat!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

And Jamie looks like he was making the most of the opportunity. Ca't say I blame the man!

"‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

if jamie didn't "make the most" and i mean "the most" of that ..... er opportunity...then he has slipped up in a major way......

i cannot see how he never ahem ahem halle soon before or soon after...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

But yuh nuh see whe' she have har lef han?... him well an enjoy dat!
            Peter R

Comment

Mmmm. She coulda do some more meat pon her body fe me, but me coulda work wid har still.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
              X