RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

zeppo have you ever heard of steel pulse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mek me end dis ya sound clash with possibly the best female vocalist to ever emerge from our shores. Dem chune ya bigga than you likkle sound bwoy!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPfKw1oMFmg

DANCE MASH UP!!!!!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

a juss chue mi had was to pick up mi yute dem......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg5onLLwvsQ

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yeah, I know Steel Pulse. They've been around for quite a long time, if I'm not mistaken.

But to tell you the truth, I'm really not too crazy about reggae.
        "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
        - Xavi

Comment

Originally posted by Zeppo View Post
          But to tell you the truth, I'm really not too crazy about reggae.

OK Reggae Five Star General now that viewpoint is a surprise!!! It is the Music of Chumps to you.

AKA the Music of Champions to the more discerning.
          Pray tell is there any aspect of Jamaica which pleases you?

can zeppo's title be stripped? it's clearly inappropriate!How about a Redneck Five Star General category?
          Last edited by Don1; June 21, 2009, 12:09 PM.
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
          X