Bricktop tell the truth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bricktop tell the truth

Bricktop I want you to be honest with me.....tell me you weren't jammin' to this song back in the day? If you say no I will call you a liar plain and simple. - T.k.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1NX9JQzWBw
    No need to thank me forumites.

That is one of the first Rap albums I ever owned. Didn't even know Heavy D was a yardie until I heard that song.

Heavy had a wicked tune called "A Better Land" on that album , sampling "Everybody plays the Fool" by The Main Ingredient.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
      That is one of the first Rap albums I ever owned. Didn't even know Heavy D was a yardie until I heard that song.

Heavy had a wicked tune called "A Better Land" on that album , sampling "Everybody plays the Fool" by The Main Ingredient.
      Yeah it was one of the first rap albums I ever owned as well. It was specifically to get this song lol. I wore that casette out.

I actually liked his last album alot. Nice reggae tunes all through out. Whenever I am cruising from event to event on the weekends coaching I just get the ipod running and I am set. That single "Long Distance Girlfriend" and "Queen Majesty" nice. - T.K.

Comment

To be honest I never liked any of Heavy D's stuff but I have a reason. Something about fat people mek mi nuh like dem. Mi cyaan stand a fat person. Proceed with the crucifixion

Comment

yuh said yuh had a reason...well?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

So you nuh rate Biggie either then? Too fat ? LOL! Wha bout Aretha?

Bricktop, you a de bess!!
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
              To be honest I never liked any of Heavy D's stuff but I have a reason. Something about fat people mek mi nuh like dem. Mi cyaan stand a fat person. Proceed with the crucifixion
              LoL...Bricktop that is hilarious.

I really wish I could be a fly on the wall in one of your future sessions with a psychologist. I would love to know the childhood trauma that caused this strong dislike of Horizontally Challenged people. Did one trip and fall on you as a pickney? LOL. - T.K.

Comment

I think if we dig real deep, we will find out that a big mampy girl did siddug pon Bricktop during his formative years.

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                  I think if we dig real deep, we will find out that a big mampy girl did siddug pon Bricktop during his formative years.
                  True story. Mi bredrin is road manager for third World and he met two mormon gyal in Utah one summer and dem fly guh Kingston come visit him. One a dem big and fat and di odda one slim and pretty so my bredrin was a try dig out the slim one but the fatone always a crush di works so along comes poor me pon vacation and him set har on me so him can do what him a do. We tek dem out one night inna New Kingston to the likkle outdoor DANCEHALL joint cross and up the road from Asylum (true mi neva waan go nuh big club wit di fat gyal) and at the end of the night we a walk go back to Knutsford Court and di mampie nuh try hold on pon mi hand inna big big New Kingston. Mi jus mek haste and walk up in front a dem to rhattid. I actually think I tasted vomit at the back of my throat

Comment

Unnu stap it!!!! Bricky yuh need prayers!!!
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Him need fe go pon a comedy tour !

Comment

Jangle-esque!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

ah...the dreaded wingman, such an under appreciated role!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                          X