This is good but at the same time, it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: This is good but at the same time, it

You remind me of 2 comrades I met at a party Saturday night. Everytime I point out reality, all their response would be is "Boy, mi a PNP yuh nuh!" By the time the battering done all dem deh pon is "God Bless America, mi glad mi escape!"

Just like them, you want the PNP to rule forever, but there is no chance in hell you want to get caught under their leadership. Gwaan act the fool Jawge. Thinking people putting forward their proposals, unthinking people should simply keep quiet.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The PNP problem is not borrowing money. Nothing is wrong with Borrowing Money.

The question is at what cost do you borrow the money and what do you do with the Money and how do you create production to PAY for that money.

If you borrow more and more money and do not have any increase in production to PAY for that money and further more WASTE that money you end up with Jamaica Version 2006 Under the PNP.

(100 Million US raised from sale of Cell Licenses to boost ICT - 40,000 jobs) End Result.. $100 Million wasted. It is a pattern Jawge.. accept it, understand it and become part of the solution, not the problem.

Now stop waste people time.

Clown.

Comment

So let me get something straight:

When the PNP borrows money it's an issue because they don't know what to do, but when the JLP borrows it will be put to good use. You are the scientists, please point out the incosistencies here. Thanks. Mi cyaan even get achance fi read today's gleaner.

Comment

Poor yuh

Comment

Working...
          X